Thursday, February 23, 2012

What we've been up to

I think a summary of what we've been up to in our spare time is in order. These are only the things I know of, if there's anything else please let me know:
  • Cilib - Gary/Wiehann/Theuns have been busy working on this. I know Gary is very excited about their inevitable move to Scala
  • When Again? - A very interessting side project I've been working on with Dawid and Gary. Code is here
  • gapaint - Jaco's GA image evolution app. Very cool!
  • The above was used to create an animation of the doom logo here
  • jsdoom - my life hobby project. Creating a tribute to my favorite game of all-time, Doom. Code is here
If I left off anything, or there is anything else you want to add, let me know in the comments. I'll update the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment